Aimed at women who want the best, Venus Fitness Studio offers you the chance to achieve your weight loss body transformation goals. With our team of personal trainers and fitness instructors ready to help you transform, there’s no more putting it off, now’s the time to pull out all the stops and be the shape and tone you’ve always wanted to be.
Come along to Midlothian’s first women’s only Fitness Studio. An effective way to reach your health and fitness goals by offering fitness classes and weight training for women
- PT Suite: Learn how to build muscle in order to lose inches and tone your body by lifting free weights in a comfortable, private and fully equipped PT Suite.
- Individual tailored transformation packages
- Semi private Group PT Sessions at a max of 4 people. These can be purchased on a pay as you go basis or in blocks of 4, 8, 12 or 16
- A place where you can feel a part of a community of like-minded women who are also on their journey to transform their health, mindset and bodies. All women are welcome and all fitness levels are catered for.
Sarah Pullar is a fully qualified Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer with Public Liability Insurance.
- Level 2 Gym Instructor and Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer certifications
- Qualified First Aider
- Circuit training, Spin, Insanity, P90X and Metafit certifications
Sarah is also a mum to 2 young girls and understands the difficulties of combining exercise with a busy family life. Venus was set up by Salina Shaffique to fill a gap in the market for providing proven weight loss training packages for women who have busy schedules and would prefer to exercise within a private environment. Sarah took over the business in January 2018 and is hoping to continue growing on the successes at Venus helping women lead healthier and happier lives.
Sarah specializes in training women to use free weights (dumbbells and barbells) along with cardio and HIIT training to build muscle and lose significant inches from your body, permanently. Cardio was always her passion, running, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and low weight high rep exercises which is great for that instant fat burn. It was only when she started training with heavier weights that the results really started to show.
Jenni Muir is a fully qualified Level Two Gym Instructor and Level Three Personal Trainer with full public indemnity and liability insurance held.
Having had an extensive professional career with working with people Jenni has always had an interest in health and fitness having trained in ballet, tap and modern dance from a very young age.
Having spent a large amount of time in the gym where she was introduced to weight training, Jenni took the opportunity to train initially as a Gym Instructor before moving onto qualifying as a Level 3 Personal Trainer in 2015.
Jenni has a natural enthusiasm for exercise, with a particular passion for resistance training and HITT which are time efficient and effective for female body transformation as a specialism.
Please feel free to get in touch for an initial consultation, I offer both 1:1 personal training and group training sessions, tailored to suit your individual goal and lifestyle.
- Gym Instructor Level II
- Personal Trainer Level III
- Resistance Training
- Body Transformation – weight loss & muscle gain
- HITT (High Intensity Tactical Training)